Friday, January 2, 2009

bukkake video











Free german bukkake video , GGG 666 GERMAN EXTREME VIDEOS .

Problem Ejaculating?

Hi, I have an unfortunate problem ejaculating. When I am about to "cumm", only a tiny drop of semen actually comes out. This has never been a problem until I began to sleep with my new girlfriend. She's really kinky and has a cumm fetish. She says she will break up with me if I don't fix it soon, and I really like her. Does anyone know what is wrong or how I can fix this? I watched a "bukkake" video last night and they had soooo much more than me :/


Some ideas my friends thought might work:
-Eat honey
-Drink pineapple juice
-Flavored condoms
-Genital ring
-Drink another man's cumm to regenerate my own?

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Achmed

Garlic Bukkake



Garlic facial at 2 AM



Author: Cocheese0

Keywords: facial garlic bukkake

Added: December 26, 2008

zoe britton

No comments: